15 years of experience in Technology and Engineering Fields, and 10 years of experience in Project and Business leadership roles. Specialist in Technical Product Management and Technical Program Strategy. A track record in shaping innovations, support chain development, technical evangelism, market/data analysis and process improvement. Proficient in understanding of engineering concepts and attributed business benefits. Skilled in project management, product development, marketing strategy, disaster recovery, technical translation and project negotiation. Organizational and business acumen with a passion for inclusive, proactive teamwork.
Technical Program Manager (ATP) 2015-2017
Product Manager (Audience Studio) 2017
Program Manager for "ATP" (Audience Targeting Platform).
A platform for target linear TV campaigns.
Product Manger for Campaign Analytics for the entire Audience Studio suite.
ATP, NBCUx (Programmatic Digital), NBCUx (Programmatic Linear),NBCU+ (Addressable), Social Sync and Audience Targeted Digital.
Crius Energy, LLC
Senior Business Analyst Oct 2014 - April 2015 (Contractor)
Through an innovative family of brands strategy and a multi-channel marketing approach, Crius Energy (TSX: KWH) has become one of the largest independent energy retailers in the United States.
Senior Product Manager Feb 2014 - Sep 2014
Criterion (formerly PerfectSoftware) is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated, flexible, Cloud-SAAS based, human resource & payroll solutions.
Moved to the USA (End of 2013)
US Permanent Resident / Greencard Holder
Senior Business Analyst Sep 2012 - Dec 2013
SmartParking (ASX: SPZ) is innovative growth company that implements remote parking technology. Operations have expanded to cover New Zealand, Australia and UK. Currently have installations all around the world including within USA.
- Under the CTO, Managed the product development pipeline to ensure on time and quality tested product launches.
- Developed technical documentation/media for Sales and Service Support.
- Gatekeeper for change requests and change management. SDLC architect.
- Lead cross-functional matrix team for overall project management.
- Test analytics and data science to extract problematic trends and risk analysis.
- Support R&D with market and application analysis for potential new product.
- Improved SDLC to more transparent operation
CSE - W Arthur Fisher Limited
Senior Engineer/Analyst Jul 2009 - Sep 2012
W Arthur Fisher (circa 1927) is a leader in Automation of Industrial Plant. I was originally employed as a System Engineer for their PLC (programmable logic controllers), HMI (Human Machine Interfaces) and RTU (remote telemetry units).
- Completed successful engineering projects in Telemetry, SCADA and Control Systems.
- Progressed to Market Analyst Role to evaluate system products for market opportunities
- Lead Systems Engineering Teams and Integration Project Management
- Design and consulted on Industrial Technologies and solutions for various industries such as; Water Treatment, Smelting and Food/Drug Manufacturing.
Systems Engineer Oct 2008 - Apr 2009 (Contractor)
SCADAGroup was a global leader in telemetry. They were purchased by Schneider Electric in 2009.
Engineering, Quality Control, Sales and Marketing Oct 2006 - Oct 2008
HV Power is the sole distributor for top branded power generation and distribution equipment (Siemens PT&D, A.Eberle, GarrettCom, Electro-Industries and Reyrolle) equipment into New Zealand.
- Negotiated Contractual terms, and ensured compliance to terms, with U.S. and German Based Manufacturers.
- Proposed Power Solutions and Service Agreements for End Users in New Zealand.
- Managed and Developed Logistics and Quality Processes to ensure flawless delivery.
- Developed technical sales material and customer presentations to support sales team.
- Territory Manager for entire southern region of New Zealand.
Reynolds Group Ltd
Technical Support Manager Sep 2005 - Sep 2006
Reynolds Group Ltd (RGL) was the sole supply chain for all Lynx (Danaher NYSE: DHR) and Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) labelling and coding machines into the New Zealand Market.
- Progressed from Service Technician to Team Lead of 13 Technical Professionals.
- Managed all support service delivery. Including scheduling and trouble shooting for client based equipment.
- Front Line Representative to customers
- Known to be Action oriented, responsive, and client focused with effective problem solving. Strong, positive post sale experience with customer base.
- Project Management for multiple teams throughout entire product lifecycle.
- Turned loss making department into a profit making department within 4 months via product alignment.
Freelance Contractor 1999 - Oct 2005
Business: Strategy, Marketing, HRM, Operations, Investment consulting also Staff Management
I.T.: Networking, SCADA and Telemetry, Desktop and Software (application and programming)
Engineering: Electrical, Electronic, Software, Control consulting and Project Management.
Design: Concepts, development and spatial design.
Customers Include; Rakon (NZX: RAK), Mitre 10, EllisCo, Freedom Pipejacking, Spectra Resources, Ellis Co
Stewart is a friendly, helpful and useful individual. I appreciate the effort he put forward in assisting the hardware and software development teams in aligning their goals. He was an effective interface between the R&D department and the less technical departments of SmartParking. He was always cheerful and was well-liked by everybody.
He clearly has a passion for advanced technology and business strategy, that is quite refreshing
— Roly Rogers
Auckland University of Technology
Strategic Decision Making, Masters of Business Administration
The Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand. AUT was originally founded in 1895.
In addition to teaching, they have a strong focus on innovative research in areas such as biotechnology, artificial intelligence and nutrition.
As a result, their graduates enter the work force able to challenge routine thinking and provide innovative solutions to industry.
Auckland University of Technology
Electronics, Software, Control Systems, Bachelor of Engineering